You can enroll in or change 2018 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs until December 15, 2017. Before you apply, get a quick idea of your costs.
What you pay for insurance depends on your income
- Select your household size and state to see if you may qualify for assistance.
- Based on your income estimate, we’ll tell you if you qualify for a Marketplace plan with assistance, or Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Note: This is just an estimate. You’ll learn your exact amount of assistance and plan prices when you fill out a Marketplace application.
For more information on costs
- See how to get assistance with your monthly insurance bill with a premium tax credit.
- Learn more about Silver plans.