4 root vegetables (choose a variety from potatoes, rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, beets, sweet potatoes, etc.) (medium)
2 carrot (chopped)
1 onion (medium, chopped)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut vegetables into large chunks.
3. Place in a medium bowl and pour oil over top. Add seasonings or Parmesan and mix well.
4. Spread an even layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Check a few vegetables to see if they are tender.
Skip to nutrition information
Add to My Cookbook